We love to design our customer websites using the WordPress platform and hosted in a world-class data center. WordPress offers responsive website capabilities.
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is design of laying-out the website look and feel so it provides the best for viewing on various viewing screen sizes across a wide range of computers and hand-held devices.
Advantages of a Responsive Website Design
- They are fluid moving menus, content and images easily flow across all screen sizes and devices.
- The best user experience regardless of the viewing device. No scrolling or resizing needed by your website visitor.
- Great cost value. Only one site to design for multiple viewing devices. There is a cost benefit for SEO too. This is because a single web site tracks all visitors.
- Google wants it: Google states that mobile-friendly responsive designs are recommended. The single design with one URL is easier and more efficient for Google to crawl, index, and organize content.
- Easier to Manage. There will be a single SEO campaign. Mobile keywords can also be used in the same website viewed by a desktop computer.