Have written two articles published in Test and Measurement World magazine, three papers for national electronic conferences, user group test application notes and was chairman for a NEPCON Conference session entitled “Total Quality Management for Test”
BUSINESS CLOUD SERVICES: Web Solutions of America was founded in 1999 in Kittery Maine just over the New Hampshire border. We were early adopters with implementing World Wide Web solutions. In 2002 our home office was moved to its present location in Clearwater Florida. We have been supplying web development, marketing, creative and web engineering technology services approaching 20 years. We expert website hosting server management services, we recently expanded hosting to PBX phone systems.
Review Our Three Website Success Options:
- Do-It-Yourself Website Toolbox – Our GoDaddy portal with all the tools and 24x7x365 U.S. call center phone support.
- Power Toolbox Bundle – Our Jumpstart program configures your IBM Cloud web server, website design, plugins, email server with setup and login access
- Web Project Architect, Builder and General Contractor – Complete turnkey web development
Web Management Summary Skills
- Owned and operated several businesses since 1990.
- Architected application with customer and managed programming for a custom web-based online document retrieval system (ODRS) currently in use by a Warren Buffet company in 25 U.S. States.
- Architected social application with customer and managed programming for a custom web-based member acquisition and management system.
- Managed the development of over 200 websites and numerous web servers
- Director BNI International: Started and managed 4 groups of 30 professional business professionals with the BNI marketing system.
- Have held a number of executive leadership roles in the local BNI chapter
- Developed commercial data collection and statistical process control (SPC) product for electronic manufacturing test industry.
Application Engineering Summary
- Highly proficient in the various MicroSoft programs and Paradox RDBS
- Unix Webmaster Services on various Unix and Apache versions
- Have managed up to nine dedicated web servers and virtual servers
- Analytics programs WebCEO, Google, webalizer and custom tools
- Developed over 200 websites
- WordPress and Plug-ins, Dreamweaver, HTML, XML, CSS
- SEM, SEO, PPC
- CMS – Content Management Systems
- Constant Contact, EasyMail, Majordomo, HT/Dig and other site search tools
- Paint Shop Pro, Photo Shop
- PHP/MySQL, Java Script, Perl and CGI applications
Creative Marketing Expertise Summary
Developed the concept for a Social Media Marketing measurement and reporting system around a unique discipline called www.SevenFoundationPrinciples.com
Created Searchenginomics and a number of Relevance in Marketing Communications terms.
Forty years of public speaking. Over 1,000 presentations on various business, science, technology & life topics. “Professorial”, well organized enthusiastic approach, effective visuals, wit, wisdom, illustrations, with delivery that gets people involved. Guides the audience to understand the meat of a subject & inspire action.
Relationship Marketing Summary
Esteemed graduate of Referral Institute, a referral education organization. Certified Networking Professional. Assistant Director BNI (Business Network Intl) working with “Professor” Tom Fleming, Exec.Director BNI West Central Florida under guiding principles of Dr. Ivan Misner, “The Father of Modern Networking”, founder & Chairman BNI.
Electronic Engineering Summary
Graduate of Capital Engineering Institute, Washington DC. High proficiency in various configurations of electronics, ATE (Automatic Test Equipment), test instrumentation and functional test systems. Have designed and/or programmed systems and interfaces for component testers, EEProm programmers, MDAs, ICTs, GPIB controlled equipment, custom functional stations and many other types of ATE systems.