Microsoft Office 365
It’s the Office you know and trust
- Create polished documents, unlock insights, and present with clarity.
- With Office 365 you always have the latest Office applications.
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote for both PC and Mac, and Publisher and Access for PC only.
- Fully installed on your PC or Mac, no Internet access needed to create or edit documents.
- Get access to exclusive features available for Office 365 subscribers only.
What is Office 365?
“Office 365” various by month or annual subscription plans that include cloud access to Office applications. It also includes productivity services that are enabled over the Internet. There are Office 365 plans for home and business. Office 365 plans for business can include services as Skype for Business web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business.
The Office 365 plans that are online-only are a great choice for certain business needs, and they are designed to work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. Get more details about which Office versions are supported. NOTE: This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.
Microsoft Office Itself.
“Microsoft Office” is the name we still use for our familiar productivity software. Office suites are available as a one-time purchase and include applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, which can be installed on only one PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you can purchase the product again when the new version becomes available. The latest versions currently available for one-time purchase are Office 2016 for Windows and Office 2016 for Mac. These suites do not come with any of the cloud-based services included in Office 365.