Data Back Up System – ShareSync
WATCH ShareSync How-to Videos
ShareSync is a 2-in-1 Backup and File Sharing service which lets you immediately improve your business collaboration and mobility, while backing up files in real time.
Files are automatically synced across desktops, mobile devices, and the web. Folders and files are easily shared inside and outside the company. Data is secured and protected with at-rest and in-transit encryption, comprehensive folder sharing permissions, audit log, the ability to remote-wipe devices, flexible file restore through Admin File Management, and more. ShareSync combines file backup with business grade sync and share for complete file management.
ShareSync is an easy-to-use file management service which also helps secure and manage your critical business data.
ShareSync provides mobile access to files from virtually any device, makes it easy to securely share files inside and outside the company, and backs up files as soon as changes are made.
Employees benefit from being able to access files when they need to and easily share and collaborate on files both inside and outside the company. Business managers will like ShareSync because the comprehensive security features, permissions-based sharing and 99.999% uptime mean there’s no sacrifice in control, security or reliability.
- File sync. Access to the latest versions of files from desktops, laptops, smart phone, tablets, and the web
- File backup. Real-time (not scheduled) backup for user files, including files stored on Desktop and My Documents folder, with quick restore to any previous version
- Securely share files and folders both inside and outside the company. Co-edit files in Office and Office Online.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery. ShareSync keeps operations up and running across a number of data loss scenarios, from stolen devices to hardware failure to ransomware outbreaks.
- Business grade features. Data is protected by at-rest and in-transit encryption, integrates with Office, Outlook and Office 365, and is backed by a 99.999% uptime SLA.